- Now distributing as the exe and this changes file in a zip instead of just the exe.
- Put Context Menu and File Type properties group boxes into separate tabs.
- Replaced File Type column in the main extension list with Friendly Type Name.
- Autogenerated key names are now converted to lower case to fit with convention.
- A couple of additional minor UI adjustments.
- Url in the exported .reg comment was wrong.
- “Show shell extensions” checkbox moved to the Advanced Config tab (which means its state is persistent across sessions now).
- Searching for an extension in both the main extension list, and the File Type dialog now also transparently searches file type key names.
- Fixed the bug on XP where showing shell extension verbs caused it to crash
- New File Types are now created in the Select File Type dialog.
- The Add Extension dialog has been reworked to be more intuitive.
Here’s the biggest change to the UI- tabs replaced panes for Context Menu and File Type groups: