This is a bugfix release, and it fixes one of top reported errors in the program. Pretty much each release knocks at least one of the top reported errors. Feedback has been crucial for this project, and the best way to give feedback is to put your thoughts on Default Programs Editor's UserVoice feedback page.
Version 2.4.1299.1247 (October 6, 2009)
- On the Delete Extension page, pressing the enter key on the selected item or in the search box, or double clicking the item now performs the primary action as it does on other similar pages.
- Fixed a crash resulting from not properly detecting the selection when trying to delete an extension.
Version 2.3.1269.2247 (September 15, 2009)
+ Option added to view (only) context menu shell extensions, restoring similar functionality that was present in 1.3.
- Fixed not being able to add autoplay options to media in some situations.
- It was not possible to click "Next" on the Extension Selection page when multiple extensions were selected using the shift key.
- With multiple extensions selected, the context menu page would not show all common verbs.
- Selecting multiple extensions caused a crash in some cases.
Change log for Version 2.2.1238.46 (September 3rd, 2009)
+ An option was added on the 'Add Context Menu Item' page to add a command to all file types.
+ Startup time has been modestly improved.
- Fixed some program names and descriptions not loading properly (such as PowerShell).
- In some cases a message would appear instructing the user to install .Net 3.5 when it was already installed.
- The "Disable 'Search web for unknown extension' Dialog Box" button initially displayed the opposite status of the setting.
- The help button for adding or editing a context menu misreported what page the program was on.
- Fixed a crash when switching to the Context Menu page for some extensions
Don't forget, you can comment on the program, leave feedback, and brainstorm on new ideas on the Default Programs Editor UserVoice page.